- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At Anaheim Hills Family Optometry, Dr. Harry Charm and our entire Anaheim optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist in Anaheim, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Charm and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Anaheim optometrist also offers glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
- Comprehensive Eye and Vision Exams for Adults, Adolescents & Children
- Extensive Conventional and Specialty Contact Lens Services
- Surgical Co-management of Refractive Surgery (e.g. LASIK) and Cataracts
- Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Medical Treatment of Eye Diseases and Allergies
- Removal of Superficial Foreign Bodies
- Dry Eye Management Including Punctal Occlusion
- Nutritional Therapy
- Computer Vision Syndrome Care
- High Tech Diagnostic and Imaging Instruments
- Full Optical Dispensary with the Latest Fashion Eyewear
- Complete Spectrum of Prescription Lenses and Lens Options from Varilux, Carl Zeiss, Hoya & more
- Plano Sunglass Selection
24-Hour access for urgent eye conditions by calling (714) 580-9635
Dr. Charm and the Anaheim Hills Family Optometry team take even routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our Anaheim patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrist will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at 714-998-2020 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our Anaheim staff about contact Lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today. Our Anaheim optometrist will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling 714-998-2020. There are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. At Anaheim Hills Family Optometry, Dr. Charm provides pre- and post-operative exams for LASIK and other eye procedures. Call 714-998-2020 today to schedule an examination to see whether you are a candidate for LASIK.